Make Your Own Skirt Kit- 1950s Style Transportation Print Novelty Print Skirt Kit
Design is based on a 1950s contact paper, featuring a variety of modes of transportation- a river boat, hot air balloon, bicycle, old-fashioned car, steam train, buggy, and sailing ship.
• This fabric is printed to order- please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
• 100% organic cotton sateen.
• Comes in Mint, Pink, or Beige (choose your desired color in variations).
• Kit includes pre-washed fabric for skirt and waistband, a 9-inch invisible zipper, and a vintage button in a coordinating color. Contact me if you have a specific color of button you’d prefer.
• Competed skirt has a 2.75 yard (99 inch) sweep and a maximum length of 27 inches..
• Fabric pre-washed using perfume-free, dye-free detergent to pre-shrink and remove sizing and chemicals.
• Care: Hand or Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Air dry and warm iron on wrong side of fabric.
• I have created a step-by-step instruction PDF with photos which I give the link to.
Please feel free to convo me with any questions before ordering!